Winter & Year Round Rentals
- Review the requirements for the property you are interested in.
- Schedule a showing for the property you are interested in after verifying you qualify for the property. If you are unsure, please reach out to us.
- If you are interested in moving forward after a showing, we will work on completing your application, including pay stubs, credit check and background check. Screening is handled by a third-party service and has a $55 fee (payable to TurboTenant). Please fill out the pre-screen application prior to the full application.
- Application will be submitted to the property owner for review. If accepted, we will send you a lease agreement and security deposit will be due on receipt. If the property owner denies the application, you will receive an e-mail.
- PLEASE NOTE: We receive hundreds of requests for winter and yearly rentals, and most properties have multiple applications.
Frequently Asked Questions
Pets are not allowed at any of our winter rental properties unless indicated in the description. There are no exceptions except for service animals. Many properties are not allowed to have pets due to insurance requirements and condo/homeowner association bylaws.
As all properties are individually owned and managed, we do not have specific requirements. We recommend applicants that have a record of steady employment or income and no delinquencies or non-payments on their credit reports. We have all applicants fill out a preliminary application where they can disclose any potential issues ahead of time. This is so we can let prospective tenants know ahead of time if there is anything that will disqualify them prior to running credit.
Screening and applications are handled by TurboTenant and the fee is $55 paid directly to them.
All properties require a security deposit of one month rent at lease signing. The first month of rent will be due on move-in day.
Please see the property description. Most properties are NOT month-to-month agreements and run for a set lease term. Tenants are responsible for all remaining rent payments for a term lease terminated early until the property is leased again. Please verify you can commit to the dates before requesting a showing or signing a lease.
New Hampshire law requires that any rentals less than 186 days are assessed a 8.5% Rooms and Meal tax. This is in addition to the rent payment.
We require renters insurance for all winter rentals.
Screening and applications are handled by TurboTenant and the fee is $55 paid directly to them. Your application may be submitted for multiple properties if you wish, the fee is a one time charge. Harris Real Estate does not charge any application fee directly. As such, we cannot refund any application fee. We recommend reaching out to us before applying.
All of our winter rentals are fully furnished. Linens are not provided.
Please read the description carefully on each property for individual inclusions. For any clarifications, please reach out to our office.
Properties with capped utilities require payment of any overages within 14 days of receipt of the bill.
We accept monthly rent payments through TurboTenant. You can setup recurring payments through the Tenant Portal. There is no charge for payments made with a checking account/eCheck. Credit card payments are subject to a surcharge set by TurboTenant.